Thursday, March 15, 2007

miu miu Metallic Flats


After talking so much of the F/W 2007 collection, the weather here is actually so cold that I haven't even have a chance to start wearing S/S 2007 yet!!! I am just so looking forward to store the winter coats start wearing the light spring clothes and spring accesories! I think it is really an excellent idea for new season ad campaigns, and runway photos to flood the market well before the season starts. That totally builds up anticipation and gives us a good time to digest the trend, then when the collection hit stores shoppers will just go crazy about them! I am just so mesmerized by these miu miu glitering spring flats right from the first one I saw in magazines back in December last year, they are just so cute and so adorable! They are all gliterry and jewelled and shiny, yet still so elegant and clean looking. These are just the perfect accesories to glam up any look. You can simply wear them with skinny jeans and T-shirt; or you could make it an evening look by pairing them with skinny pants and a loose and loose flowry single colour metallic silk or satin top for a perfect night out. I just adore them!

No comments: