Monday, March 19, 2007

CHANEL PRECISION HYDRAMAX+ and MASQUE DETRESSANT HYDRATION

Its end of March....winter should be over soon....spring should come soon.....hopefully! so now, its finally time for me to rehabilitate my skin badly damaged by the severe North American winter weather this year! I must introduce to everyone my two best friends: CHANEL PRECISION HYDRAMAX+ gel cream and MASQUE DETRESSANT HYDRATION. Yeah, I know these aren't new products, but sometimes the old school ones might work better! Since I moved to this extremely dry, cold, and windy weather, my old moisturizers and hydration masks are no longer sufficient to keep my skin from becoming dry and flaky, so I tried the MASQUE DETRESSANT HYDRATION, it serious worked like magic. Not only does it have this pleasant nice scent that makes me feel so relaxed using it, but it also worked really well. After using once a week for less than a month, I feel that my skin became so much smoother and softer, and no longer dry at all! So I decided to try the HYDRAMAX+ gel cream as well, which was just as good. The texture was quite light, so it is suitable for even people with combination skin like myself. If you have really oily skin, perhaps you could still use this one as night cream. I must emphasize that even for people with oily skin, it is essential to keep your skin hydrated, because dehydration will only send signal to your skin to produce yet more oil!! This gel cream has the same pleasant scent as the mask and I feel my skin well hydrated everyday using it. I can't imagine without this duo in combating winter weather now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very useful read. I would love to follow you on twitter.